Sunday, August 26, 2007

Spammers, Take A Day Off!

While going through my email today a thought hit me that spammers never take a day off. Although the rest of my email was very skimpy, the spam email was plentiful and is still coming.

I don’t get spammers, they have to know that the majority of their mail goes straight to the spam or bulk mail folder and even the ones that make it to the inbox is immediately deleted before they are even read. Okay, there might still be a handful of people out there that might read a handful of this junk mail. But how many can it be? I’m guessing not many at all, not when compared with the amount of junk email that’s sent out. So spammers, is it really worth it to do this everyday?

Go ahead and take a day off, relax a little, enjoy sometime with your family, watch some T.V., you can go back to spamming tomorrow. But just for one day LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. And that says it all.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post


Text Link Ads




This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


Mister Linker

No comments: