Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Love The Walking Dead


I love the TV show “The Walking Dead”. When I first heard about the show I wondered how good a show about zombies could be, after all zombies have been done to death (no pun intended). Well, from the very first show I could see where they were going and I liked what they were doing and it just kept getting better.

The show is based off of a graphic novel (comic book). I never read the graphic novel, but I would like to see it to see how it compares to the show. What makes the show so good is that fact that’s about more the people killing and trying to avoid zombies, it gets into the characters of the people themselves.

I don’t watch AMC much, but I am finding that they have some very good shows and “The Walking Dead” is one of them. And that says it all.

No comments: