Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Love to Travel

Thanks for the post, Nora Howe

Traveling is definitely my favorite past time, and I've been some of the most exotic locations in the entire world. I was really lucky growing up that my parents found value in traveling so a lot of my explorations happened before I was even 18 years old. Now that I'm an adult, I plan my own trips, and this year I think I'm finally going to make it to India! I've been using my Mobile Broadband 4G to plan the trip in my spare time, and I've actually found a travel agent that specializes in backpacking trips through India. My best friend Jake has said he'll accompany me and I really just can't wait to get over there, eat food, experience the culture, and explore! a new place. I think that traveling around the globe make you a more well-rounded person and I definitely feel like I learned something every time I go to a new place. I thank my parents for exposing me to travel at such a young age so that now I appreciate it!

No comments: